In 2005, Connection Dental Network, owned and operated by GEHA, became URAC Accredited for Health Network, making it the FIRST in the dental PPO network market. URAC, an independent, non-profit organization, is well-known as a leader in promoting health care quality through its accreditation and certification programs. URAC offers a wide range of quality benchmarking programs and services that keep pace with the rapid changes in the health care system, and provide a symbol of excellence for organizations to validate their commitment to quality and accountability.
To PPO USA, URAC Health Network Accreditation for the Connection Dental Network reinforces our commitment to providing clients with quality services. The URAC standards keep pace with the rapid changes in the health care system, and provide a mark of distinction for PPO USA to demonstrate our commitment to quality and accountability. We are proud to offer clients our highly qualified network of providers. Download the URAC Accreditation Fact Sheet and view the Certificate of Accreditation.
• September 1, 2005 URAC Health Network Accreditation Received
• September 1, 2007 URAC Health Network Re-Accreditation Received
• August 3, 2011 URAC Health Network Accreditation Received
• September 26, 2013 URAC Health Network Accreditation Received
• August 1, 2016 URAC Dental Network Accreditation Recieved